Sunday, May 2, 2010

What did she just say?!

I have another Ivy-ism to report. But if you are easily offended you might want to stop reading, and come back in a few days.

I spotted a couple of little spiders on the ceiling in the kitchen a few days ago, and since John was home (convenient, huh?!), I made him do the honors. After he got the spiders, Ivy was a little worried. So John said "don't worry Ivy, I squished the bug's guts." She then said "You squished the bugs nuts?" I tried really hard not to laugh, but it was pretty hard to contain! Luckily, she hasn't repeated it since.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That is awesome!

Rachel said...

It's funny what kids say. I realized Chalise had finally caught on to what rhyming meant when she picked up her cup at breakfast and said, glasses rhymes with *sses! Ivy looks so pretty in her dance pictures.

The Douglas's said...

lol, that is funny, hopefully she doesn't say it like at church or something. haha