John and I went yesterday to see Wicked with our good friends Andy and Staci. Wow, it was amazing! I can't stop singing the songs. Ivy has learned some of the words and is singing along with me, and Porter keeps telling us to stop! It was a great time. I'm so thankful we got to go! So Merry Christmas to us, and here's to many more such evenings!
Oh, and on another note. I just realized that it has been a very long time since I have posted a picture of myself (and John) on the blog (I am not the most photogenic person, so I avoid showing off pictures of myself like the plague). Have we changed? Looking a bit older maybe?!
3 comments:
you guys look great!
I'm so jealous you got to go. I've been wanting to see that. Someday hopefully sooner than later.
You guys do look great!!!
Hope all is well in Indy!
what a great christmas present. I was so glad to get your christmas card, your kids are adorable. so josh is leaning towards general surgery...I am pretty sure that is what John is doing?! We will have to talk so you can give me some advice! Yay to date nights
Post a Comment