I do realize that it is currently October, but I wanted to post about the trip the Kids and I took to Utah in June. We had such a good time catching up with our family there. Not to mention that Utah is so nice, and just feels like home. We were there for a month, and so I had lots of time to think about whether or not we might have the opportunity to come back someday. I hope so! I even have a neighborhood or two picked out, but John told me not to get ahead of myself!
We got to meet Bentlee for the first time. She is a sweetie! Ivy is so happy to have a new little girl cousin! I guess since she has 2 little brothers, she'll have to just enjoy little girl cousins for now!
Tanner got to meet everyone, including Uncle David! Tanner was very charming, and made a lot of friends in Utah.
Ivy found a bosom-friend in Claire! These girls had sleepovers, swimming outings, went to a movie, and did lots of giggling!
Tanner mastered sitting at Nann and Grampa's house! He started out sitting holding onto a book, but when the book fell down he was able to stay up. He's growing up, huh?
I was so happy to be able to take my kids to Temple Square in Salt Lake. We were all sick that day, so we didn't stay long. But it was really nice to be able to show my kids how beautiful it is. We also met up with our friends the Robinson's there.
We also drove by the Logan Temple lots of times, and got to see the Brigham City Temple briefly.
We went to Bear Lake! Oh, I love it there. We spent a few hours with Grandma (she loved meeting Tanner, and was so sweet) then went to play at the beach. The water is pretty cold in June, but the kids always love playing in the sand.
I hope we will be able to go back to visit again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment