We went out today and tried to get some good "christmas card" pictures. My friend Melissa took them, and actually got some smiles out of Ivy! So here are some samples :) I didn't post the one we chose for our cards, so that one will still be a surprise (well, sort-of. It's pretty much the same idea as these two). Oh well!
9 comments:
cute pictures Natalie...We're going onto our third attempt for pictures, because our kids won't cooperate at the same time!
Cute! Ivy is such a doll!
You guys are such a gorgeous family!!! It takes a lot just to get my kids to even look at the camera.
oh I'm so jelous! You guys look so cute! My family pictures didn't go so well.
oh my, what a cute family you three are! Ivy has such a cute little face! I LOVE the one with the tree in the background. Melissa did an awesome job!
oh my, what a cute family you three are! Ivy has such a cute little face! I LOVE the one with the tree in the background. Melissa did an awesome job!
your christmas card pictures are always super cute....i hope I'm getting one!
P.S. I think you need to post a profile shot of your cute pregnant belly!
Great photos...great family....great looking - all three of you!
Post a Comment