Sunday, December 16, 2007

SANTA


We took Ivy to visit Santa at the Childrens Museum yesterday, and it went better than we expected. We went there instead of the mall because they let you take your own pictures, and Ivy is always freaked out by photographers. So the pictures didn't turn out wonderful, but she wasn't screaming her head off which was ultimately our main goal! I even got to sit on Santa's lap. He asked if I had been a good girl this year and I didn't quite know how to answer that. I told him "I hope so" and left it at that!

3 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

She looks great! I'm so excited for Christmas, did Santa by chance ask you what you wanted for Christmas? And what did you answer?

Amber said...

What a cutie Nat. It is so fun to see how kids react to stuff like that. We took Will to Santaland at Macy's in NY a couple of weeks ago. He was so silly he didn't cry, smile, or really give any reaction at all. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. Are you sticking in CO or coming to UT? We leave Wed. for UT. We should get together if you are around.
Amber

Celeste said...

Ivy is adorable. Seriously looking at her makes us want to have a little girl. And Natalie you look incredible. Your so petite.