We just got back from our FABULOUS vacation to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We went for a family reunion with my Dad's side of the family, and it was so fun. The weather was perfect, and there was so much to do! We spend lots of time at the beach and in the swimming pool, played tennis and beach volleyball, and just hung out. It was great!
Little Miss Shades in the hot tub. Don't worry we turned the temp down :)
We went to Roanoke Island where they have a replica of the ship Christopher Columbus came to America on. It was tiny, and super chlostrophobic inside.
Just a cool picture John shot of a jelly fish.
17 comments:
How much fun! I need a good vacation like that! Morgan is sure glad Ivy is back--we'll have to get together soon.
Looks like you had fun. Too bad we couldn't make it :( Jellyfish are nasty though :) lol
What a fun vacation! I love the pic of your family walking down the beach! Porter is getting so big!
How fun!! Glad it was nice at the beach, it was SO hot here in Chapel Hill (NC) these last few weeks! Cute pictures!
Fun! I'm jealous...too bad it wasn't a Johnson family reunion! I woulda been there in a heartbeat! You guys look so cute in all the pictures! I love your blue and white striped top! So cute! I love all the fun pictures! ARE YOU COMING TO LOGAN ANYTIME THIS SUMMER??????
This post made us decide to take a needed vacation. We'll see where to, but it looks so relaxing and fun. I can't believe how cute and big your kids are getting. Too cute!
How fun! You look so small:) and tan! Cute pictures and glad you got to have a fun vacation!!!
Wow! Looks like you had an awesome time! You look gorgeous in all your pics!
wow so fun!!
DARLING FAMILY PICS! Great job by Monica! John looks just like Hugh Grant, I swear..it kills me! Kids are precious and you look so happy!
Was it hard to come home? The beach is always so much fun. We'll be visiting Rob's dad in Hawaii the end of July. The ocean is calling my name! Yours too, can you hear it?
Awesome! I want to go there! So much fun! Cool Jelly fish BTW
I didn't know that North Carolina had beaches! Ha! I pretty much just know the west coast. oh well- Glad you had a fun vacation.
I am so glad that you guys had a fun time at the beach. We were sad because we never made it to the OBX while we were in Maryland but always heard it was amazing. That is where all the local Marylander's liked to take vacation in the summer. So... the moral of the story is do everything in CO you have been putting off because this last year will fly.
PS- LOVE the pics at the beach. CUTE!
Natalie you look amazing! I hope I look that great after having a baby! I'm glad that you guys had fun on your vacation!
That looks like so much fun! It would be fun to take our guys to the beach as well. I'm glad you guys had so much fun! By the way you look fabulous.
Hi Natalie!
I changed the background on our blog and lost my family and friends links so I am still trying to figure that mess out! So I haven't checked your blog for a long time but I loved looking at your pictures and reading about your family vacation. I bet it was nice to get away for a while! You have a cute family and Porter is getting so big!
- Randi
Post a Comment