Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I had jeopardy on while I was making dinner one day last week, and when I came into the living room to see what Ivy was doing, she had pulled a stool right up by the tv and was watching jeopardy. She must really love that trivia!


Porter is getting so strong! He looks like he's about ready to take off whenever I put him on his tummy.


7 comments:

The Donigans said...

Has it really been long enough for your kids to look so big?

Monson Family Fitness said...

Dude Ivy is smart because Jeopardy is awesome, I love watching it! So my tattoo totally reminds me of Vegas too, except I only paid 3 bucks for this one instead of 20 there! It was a steal and I love it! Are you coming to Logan anytime soon so I can see that baby?

The Douglas's said...

hahaha, that is way cute about Ivy watchin jeopardy!!

The Davidsons said...

They are both getting so big! I love Porter's hair it is so cute!

Adrienne Hansen said...

So I just realized that Porter and Jaden were born on the same day! March 14th! How cute! I can't believe he can hold his head up so high during tummy time-Jaden is not even close! He is darling! Thanks for sending the invite! :)

Celeste said...

Your kids are just adorable. How cute that Ivy is brushing up on her Jeopardy.

Valerie said...

Wow, Porter looks so big in that picture!! Poor Ivy, she'll intimidate all the boys with her brains AND beauty!