Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What's Miss Ivy up to these days?

Ivy is really coming into her role as the big sister. She always helps get Porter's car seat ready to go, and occasionally just checks to make sure it's comfy.



She even shares her "babies" with Porter. John won't be too thrilled when he sees this picture!
She can put her shoes on by herself......
....and don't even try to tell her they're on the wrong feet!
But she does have her sweet moments,
And she loves to play with her baby brother!


9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh she is so cute! You are awesome that you can take care of a 2 year old(almost) and a baby...I can't imagine! I totally know about the telling them their shoes are on the wrong feet:)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures crack me up. That is so how life with a two year old is. So Funny!

Carie Annie said...

I love Ivy's face! LOL I get that face so many times.

Monson Family Fitness said...

Oh she is so cute! I love that grouchy face! I think that's what I look like in the mornings! I'm glad to hear she's such a good big sister!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

cute kids...that expression cracks me up! She's just like Cici...enough attitude for 10 girls!

Nick and Leila said...

She is so beautiful. I love the faces! I am super impressed John is going to do Surgery. I am doing my surgery rotation right now and I think it is intense!

Cam and Chelle said...

They are both so cute!

Leisa said...

Hi Nat,

What an adorable family! I can't wait to see you all and get a hold of the kiddos in a few weeks!

Love Ya, Leisa

Neisha said...

Hi Nat,

Your kids are so cute!
You have inspired me to start my own blog.

I'm at neishac.blogspot.com

I hope I can do keep up with it like you do.

Neisha