Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Porter's blessing, and other exciting events!

I'm pretty slow at posting, but we blessed Porter the first Sunday of this month, and I just wanted to share! It was a really special day for our little guy, and John gave him a great blessing.

I really liked this pic of Porter and John. What cute boys!

My brother Ryan and his family came out for Porter's blessing. These are my cute neices Mya and Liv with Ivy and Porter.


After the blessing we had lunch at the park. This was Ivy's first try at the "big kid" swing with my Dad, and she did pretty good! She sort-of crashed though when it was time to get off. She forgot to wait for help...oops!


We all went to the aquarium and thought it was pretty cool! If you can't tell those are sharks behind Ivy in this picture.
Ivy loved the "shissies", can you tell?



My Mom and Dad also came out, and my Mom even got to stay for the full week. We went shopping, and to the butterfly pavilion (and I forgot my camera, of course). It was such a fun week! Ivy and Porter are crazy about their Nann and Grandpa.



5 comments:

The Davidsons said...

How cute! I love the "shisses"! Trey says it the exact same way that is too funny!

The Turleys said...

What a cute little family you have. I feel like I haven't been on your blog in forever. It was fun chatting with ya last night. Glad we can stay in touch with the blogs!

Monson Family Fitness said...

Oh how fun! I'm glad everything went well and you got to see your family some more! You look so good! I need to come visit now!

Shelley said...

Cute photos and what a fun week! The blessing was beautiful and man do you guys have cute kids!!

Becky said...

I think Ivy looks like your mom in that last picture! They are both so pretty.