Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I know I do a tag about every week (at least it seems that way). But I do love to talk about myself! hehehe So here goes:


5 things on my To Do List.

1. Vacuum

2. Finish reading: "Smart Couples Finish Rich" for book club next week! So far it's a good one Shelley!

3. Go grocery shopping

4. Finish filling out John's FAFSA

5. Put away laundry



5 jobs I have had.

1. Ice cream counter/deli at Lee's Marketplace

2. Movie theater

3. Massage Therapist

4. Office assistant at a family practice

5. ADT Security



5 places I've lived.

1. Laketown, UT

2. Logan, UT

3. Aurora, CO

4. .......

5. .......



5 favorite snacks.

1. donuts

2. Oreos dipped in milk

3. Hot Tamales

4. Reeses

5. CHOCOLATE!



5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.

1. Buy my dream house with TONS of space and a big yard

2. Pay off John's student loans! AHHHHHH!

3. Start my own business. I would love to be able to buy old houses, fix them up and resell them.

4. Travel Travel Travel

5. Invest



5 things you may not know about me.

1. I have ADD big time. I just can't focus on anything! I drive John crazy.

2. I love food. Luckily I have a pretty good metabolism becuase I just have no self-control!

3. I love spa treatments. Massages, pedicures, facials.... yum!

4. I hate having my feet touch dirty surfaces, like hotel floors! EWE gross! It gives me the creeps!

5. I am constantly getting myself signed up for things on my cell phone that we have to pay money for. I don't know how I do it- I swear I read the fine print. But by the time I realize it's something I'll have to pay for it's usually too late and then I have to tell John what I've done. I always get in big trouble!



5 things I LOVE:

1. Tulips

2. Coke

3. Bubble baths

4. Good books

5. Chatting with friends!



I tag Teresa, Kari, Melissa, Mackenzie, and Carianne. Have fun!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love the picture of Dewey and Ivy swinging! So cute...
OK! Put my Top 5 list on my blog! Hope that was what I was supposed to do!