I decided to take some pictures of the kiddos before church on Sunday because they both just looked so dang cute, and I know you'll all think I'm lying, but I really did catch Porter's 1st real smile on camera! It was so sweet, and I couldn't believe I was that lucky to have my camera at the ready.
It takes a great deal of effort to get little miss Ivy to sit still for a picture these days. Can you tell?
10 comments:
What a beautiful smile!!! You guys are such a gorgeous family! And Natalie you look fabulous.
so cute oh my goodness, I bet you can hardly stand it!
carianne
Such cute kids! You look so happy and that makes me happy :)
heehee, I love ivy's little face. Your kids look so cute!!!
Oh he looks so cute! I love his smile! Ivy's going to love that picture when she gets older...i swear you used to make that face!
oh your babies are both getting big! seriously it's impossible to get them to sit still for a picture- that is why I had to buy a new camera that takes them quicker...I was getting really tired of the back of two heads in every picture:)
Morgan has her share of goofy smiles. Those are some cute pics! Porter's already looking so grown up!
What cute kids! Porter is so handsom & has a great smile, Ivy is a darling big sister!
Aww! They are both so cute!
I love the picture with you and your new son. It is precious! Ivy is darling too. Hope the blessing went well on Sunday!
Post a Comment