Friday, April 11, 2008

Cute!

I just couldn't resist posting this picture. Sorry! I just think he's so darn sweet.

10 comments:

Amber said...

He is so sweet, I don't blame you for posting pictures. Plus, would we check your blog if we didn't want to see your cute fam? I think that he looks a lot like John. Hope you are all doing well. Let us know if you are in town this summer. We are moving back in May to do a residency at the U.

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Brynn said...

Nat,
Don't ever be sorry for posting pictures of your cute kids! We love to see them and watch them grow! I agree with you, he is adorable.

Carie Annie said...

so cute!!

Cam and Chelle said...

Aww! I just want to squeeze him! Look at that face!

Claydens said...

ok so he is to die for! I simply love his cheeks!

Monson Family Fitness said...

so sweet! he looks so much like Ivy...what a cute boy!

jill d said...

Oh he is so cute. Thanks for sharing!

Anneka said...

I love the hair! He's adorable! Keep posting pics! :)

Teresa said...

You're little family is so cute! Hope he is a good baby!