Monday, May 19, 2008

Private

Well we've finally decided to go private. We're getting something like 75 hits a day, and since I am pretty sure I don't know that many people I'm a little weirded out by who could be looking at pictures of my kids! So anyway, please email me, or leave a comment here with your email address if you are a reader of this blog and would like to be invited to read it in the future. I know this is kind-of a pain, but I think it will be ok. We will probably make the change in a week or so. Thanks y'all!

42 comments:

B and J said...

jamie.downs@yahoo.com
I would love to be able to keep up with you and your family!

Mauri said...

please let me keep stalking!
mauri.winder@gmail.com

The Davidsons said...

We totally want to keep in touch with you guys! Now I am really paranoid!:)
megandavidson16@yahoo.com

Chelsea said...

chelseajchristensen@hotmail.com :)

Julie M. said...

Me too! :) j.n.matthews@gmail.com

The Enslingers said...

I am excited to get to keep up with some of my old Loganite friends.....let me keep that up! :)
heatherhansen14@hotmail.com

Heather

Colton and Ashley said...

Add me! colton.flake@gmail.com

Thanks!
Ash

Kami said...

Hay Nat I have loved looking at your kids and keeping up with you. I am glad you get to come home for a while this cummer we will have to do at least one beach run. Kami, and Bart
our email is: dirtheadservices@dishmail.net

Nick and Leila said...

We would love to keep in touch. Thanks, nicklovesleila@hotmail.com!

Jonathon and Sarah said...

hill.jands@gmail.com

The Douglas's said...

Hey Nat, I love the pictures with the kids and the one with your dad swinging with Ivy. I love it! :) Hee hee
Anyways, the email is
mandyj_14@yahoo.com
luv ya

Unknown said...

Natalie--add us to the list!

boringfamily@q.com

Teri said...

Hey Natalie, I love keeping up with you guys too...add us
websterteri@yahoo.com

Hallie said...

add me please halliewilkins@gmail.com

Andi said...

I think we are going to do the same thing! amhyldah@gmail.com

jill d said...

Nat, please send me your link,
2cutebugs@gmail.com
I love your blessing pictures!

Celeste said...

Add us too! celestehutch@gmail.com

The Donigans said...

I just posted our "we're going private notice" as well. Please ad me to your stalking list! I promise, I'm a nice stalker.:)

Anonymous said...

dont forget us! caseyporter01@hotmail.com

Claydens said...

Hey Natalie-
mclayden@gmail.com

Monson Family Fitness said...

k, you have my email and if you don't invite me i'll be pretty upset! thanks!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

my email is heatha_liva@hotmail.com

Thanks Natalie...I hope all is well!

Melissa said...

Please invite us. You have my e-mail.

Carie Annie said...

Invite me too pretty please!

you have me email

Jennie said...

We definitely want to see what you are up to. See you soon! jwennergren@hotmail.com

Dani said...

danivest[at]gmail[dot]com

Parmelee said...

Natalie~ saw your blog from the lemons. So cute, would like to be added! tbtparm@juno.com

Kim said...

Hey Nat! I look at your blog from time to time, so please add me to your list so I still can! Thanks!

birdlykim@gmail.com

Kim Roberts

Anonymous said...

Add me too please! You'll have to tell me how it now works because I'm behind on things and don't have a blog yet. Maybe one day!?!?!?

Brooke

Amber said...

Hi Natalie-
We would love to keep looking at your blog and keep up with your cute family. My e-mail is amberwade04@gmail.com.
- Amber

Randi said...

Count me in!
randi.hirschi@gmail.com

Neisha said...

Hi Nat,

I have loved being able to see pics of your kids. Please add me.

Neisha
snow.angels94@gmail.com

Diana said...

Hi Natalie

Please add me I love those kids pictures.

Diana

Kari Walker said...

Nat,
We're in...kari.walker@hotmail.com

Karen said...

Hey Nat,
I would like to keep reading your blog, if that's okay. My email is kgallup[at]gmail[dot]com.
Thanks,
Karen (from high school)

Tiffany DeWitt said...

I'd like to be on the list! tiffdewitt{at}gmail{dot}com

kathy said...

Hey Nat, Thanks for inviting me. I hope I can stay invited! The pictures are great! I especially love the one where Ivy is pouting! It reminds me of her mother sitting on the candy counter several years ago!!!
See you soon!
Love, Kathy
kathyj_2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat - It's fun to see the pictures. We had a great time spending the weekend with you and your family; looking forward to a repeat! Thanks for the invite to your Blog Spot - it's great!

Bonnie said...

Count us in!!! Bonnie

Cam and Chelle said...

Thanks for the add!

Cam and Chelle said...

Thanks for the add!

Andie said...

Hey Natalie! It is so fun to see your blog and catch up with your adorable family. I was working tonight with Mandy Douglas, your cousin, and we got to talking about Laketown and I had the thought to ask her if she knew you...I then had the thought to say "I wish I could see Natalie's blog" out of no where. She let me on through her access, and I have to say it has been a delight. Your kids are adorable! I wondered if I could be invited to visit. My email address is andiechoate@gmail.com I don't have a blog, but would love to look at yours! Let me know!

Love,
Andie Choate (Hatch)