
This picture is really pixellated, but I wanted to post today about my sweet Grandma who passed away last week. She is known as "Grandma Darling", and we will miss her. She was a great Grandma, and holds a special place in my heart. I'm so thankful to know of the eternal nature of families. How blessed I am to have the gospel in my life! I'm so glad to be in Logan, spending this special time with my family.
5 comments:
I was sad to hear about Grandama Darling. She was so sweet. We will miss her.
I love this woman! Wow, talk about an amazing lady. I have so many fond memories of her and I'm sad she's gone. Altough it's comforting knowing that she's in a better place. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!
Hi Nat,
So fun to see the picture of Grandma. It was fun to be with you and see your little kiddos, they are so cute!! I have a surprise coming soon for Ivy.
Love Ya, Leisa
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma, but glad you are able to make it out to spend time with family in Logan.
I'm so glad you posted this about sweet Grandma Darling. Oh, I really miss her but feel so thankful she was part of my life for so many years. It's been great that you could be here for this time and I know Mom & Dad are thrilled you are there with the cute kids. I hope John knows how we appreciate his support of you too. See you soon!
Post a Comment