Friday, September 25, 2009

18 Months

I still think of this guy as a baby, but then I get a good look at him and realize he's all grown up! Porter is such a fun little kid. He is the ultimate boy! He is also very social and loves to interact with other kids. He is a big fan of nursery now, and so are Mom and Dad! I can't believe how fast the time is going by with him! I'm going to have to do double the kissing and squishing while he still lets me! Here are a few of Porter's favorite things right now:
Show: Curious George
Toys: Balls and Blocks
Food: Peaches
Words: Outside, Shoes, and Go
Person: Ivy
Game: Jumping on the Bed
We love you Porter boy.

6 comments:

The Davidsons said...

I can't believe that he is already 18 months he looks so big! It goes by way to fast!

KH said...

That is not the little Porter I remember. Where does the time go?

Randi said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! They are so cute. It was good to see you when you were in Logan, even if it was just in passing at Wal-mart! Hope you are doing well :)

Skinners said...

I cannot believe how much he has changed! How fun!

Monica said...

Sis, compare this picture to the "snips & snails" when Porter was probably 6-8 months old...he's totally grown up. I miss him and agree that you just can't get enough hugs and kisses out of this sweet boy! Snag a kiss for me too!

Shelley said...

What a cutie! I love the picture too!!!