Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My little 3-year-old

This little girl right now is just so sweet and so fun.
She is the ultimate chatter-box, and I cannot believe all of the crazy things she says! There is never a dull moment with Ivy around, and that's the way we like it! Here are some of her favorite things:
Food: "Pony"(macaroni) and Cheese
Color: Pink
Movies: Pinnochio and Charlotte's Web ("Wilbur's Web")
Characters: Dora and the Princesses
Toy:Belle doll
Game: Dress-Ups
Books: The Little Mermaid and Curious George

Ivy Rae we love you!

10 comments:

The Davidsons said...

She is so beautiful! Can you believe that she is already 3 it goes by way to fast!

The Boring Family said...

Glad your 3-year old is so cute and adorable...mine is currently throwing a nasty tantrum! The pictures are so cute! Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

She is growing up so fast! I love the picutes. :)

Amber said...

Sounds like you guys are doing well. Your kids are growing up and are so cute. I can't believe how blonde Porter looks. Glad you had a fun visit and survived the plane ride.

Chris and Kels said...

She is adorable! She looks a lot like you:)

Monica said...

She's 3...going on 15! What a sweet girl and so very smart too. I miss all of you but so glad we had fun times to share the last month.

Cam and Chelle said...

What a cute picture set! She getting so grown up and even cuter! And I have to throw in: Porter is not the same little man I remember!! He's like a toddler now, what?!!!

Cory & Rebeca said...

what cute photos! she looks soo much like you nat! :)

Randi said...

Wow, she is so grown up! And so beautiful!

Shelley said...

Holy cow her hair is long and she just looks beautiful!! Love love the pictures!