
You'll all be pleased to know that I watched White Christmas for the first time this season today! And those of you who know me well know that this will be the first of many Sunday afternoons spent in such a productive manner! Must be that chill in the air getting me in the Christmas spirit! I just love it!
5 comments:
My favorite Christmas movie is "It's a Wonderful Life". Can't say I'm quite in the mood yet, but more power to you Nat!
I love it Nat! You make me laugh.
LOVE IT!! It's my favorite too! My hubby strongly encourages me to pack it away with the Christmas decorations so that he only has to suffer through it after Thanksgiving...Enjoy many more viewings this season!
Ok, I'm behind. Next Sunday!!!
LOVE IT! I want to put my tree up right now but I know my husband will kill me!
Post a Comment