Tuesday, November 24, 2009

haircuts and dancing

Porter actually had his first real hair-cut! He was looking pretty shaggy, so I took him in for a "big-boy" cut. It's a bit too short for me though- he's looking a little too grown-up! So I think I'll let it grow out again. (sorry the pics are backwards. too lazy to change them!)






Ivy is our little dancing girl. She LOVES her dance class. We practice at home and she tells me that she is the teacher because I don't know how to do it. Sadly enough that is true! My 3-year-old is actually a better dancer than me.


3 comments:

Monica said...

Great update on the kids. Porter will look so grown-up and I'm so glad he got a sucker to get him through. Ivy is beautiful! Tell her to keep practicing so she can perform when I get there for a visit. Love ya!

Cam and Chelle said...

So so cute N! Merry Christmas!

Monson Family Fitness said...

Cutest Christmas card picture ever! I was so excited to get it and put it up on our magnet board! Oh and the paper was beautiful...where did you get it? I was too slow to send cards this year...maybe a New Years card instead...we'll see!