Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Christmas has come and gone! Unbelievable! I remember time going by so slowly around the holidays when I was a kid, and now I just can't even blink, or I miss something!I have to say that this Christmas was probably my favorite one ever. Ivy and Porter are the best kids, and it has been so much fun to enjoy the holiday festivities with them. I hope I will always remember how much fun it is to have little ones!
Aside from the advent calendar/puzzle that we only put 4 pieces on and the cookies that we still have to bake, we pretty much accomplished everything we wanted to! Plus we got to spend some fun time all together.



Don't they just look thrilled to be there?! We waited in line for an hour, and then they couldn't even look at Santa! Classic.




Porter's favorite gift this year was a fur-reals Kitty. He loves it. And don't his eyes look HUGE in this picture?! They really are huge, and so blue. He is such a cute kid!



I would like to believe that this was Ivy's favorite gift this year, but I would be lying. This is my Samantha doll from when I was young, and Ivy isn't as excited about her as I thought she would be. Really her favorite gift was a little electronic cash register...her shopping toy. "Let's shop, Mom!" Oh no.



They really do love each other. Ahhh.

4 comments:

Monson Family Fitness said...

That's funny about the doll! I'm saving my Kirsten doll for Charly too when she gets a little older. Was this your first Christmas all by yourselves?

Amber said...

Glad you had such a fun Christmas. I love the Santa picture.

Unknown said...

They're getting so big! I can't believe how much they've been changing! Glad you had a great Christmas.

Monica said...

Little ones really do add a special spirit to Christmas. Glad you enjoyed the holiday. I love the pictures...especially the loving hug Ivy is giving Porter. Love you guys!