Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Happy b-day to Me!
John, kiddos and myself went out to dinner last night for my 27th birthday! I'm really feelin' it this year. I think I even found a gray hair a few days ago. Just one year closer to 30, and I haven't accomplished half of what I thought I would by this point. I still feel like I have a lot of growing up to do. Am I really mature enough for this life I've created for myself? Well either way, I had a great birthday full of yummy food and treats, lots of emails, phone calls, and texts. I felt like a very popular lady when I looked at the time last night and realized it was midnight and I was still up texting! haha So thanks for all of the rememberances!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday to you!!! I can't believe how big porter looks! Time has flown by!!
Happy Birthday Nat! I was thinking about you yesterday. Looks like you had a great day!
I'm so lame! Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had fun! I can't believe how old Porter is looking! It's amazing how quickly they change! We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a fun day with the fam!
A fabulous day with the family...it doesn't get much better than that. Keep your goals high and you'll reach them. I have no doubt about that. You're a Forsberg and that's what we do! Take care sis and glad you had a great day. 27 is going to be great for you and don't worry when you hit 30, you'll look back with amazement at what you've accomplished! Love you!
Ditto to Monica's comment!!!!! You are SO AWESOME!
Happy Birthday Nat! 27 isn't even that old! I'm glad you got to spend time with John on your birthday and I hope it was tons of fun! Plus, the good news is, this year you can make a goal of popping another kid out! hahaha
Popping another kid out is definitely not on my list of things to do this year! Brandy!
where did you guys go? Happy Late BIrthday! hee hee hee. I can't remember where you said you guys were going- but I remember you went to see "New Moon"!
Post a Comment