Monday, January 25, 2010
Ivy's Room
I have had a lot of people ask what I ended up doing with Ivy's room, and I haven't answered until now becase I just barely finished it! I painted and bought the comforter a long time ago, but I just finished getting the shelf hung, and organizing it the way I wanted. The butterfly pictures above Ivy's bed were painted by her (stole that idea from a creative friend :). I still have one print that I need to get framed to hang on the wall above the bed, and I have some cute butterfly stencils that I am going to paint around the shelf. Other than that, it's done. So, here's decorating on a shoestring!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I was curious how it turned out. It looks cute (and like she has a big room)!
Oh, I'm going to be talking with Ivy about a sleepover in this cute room! You did a great job for your cute little girl!
I want to die over that comforter. It is so trendy and cute. Ivy's room is a perfect little girl room. Great job!
such a cute room! charly's is almost the exact color of pink! you can see it when you come! or, i suppose i could post pictures of my house someday! found a fun place for some photographs!...can't wait!
I love the way the room turned out. I especially like the bedding, it is so cute.
Post a Comment