I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
The BIG 3-0
John is going to be really sick of me rubbing this in, and I'm sure I'll regret it when I make the leap out of my 20's, but I'm doing it anyway! My sweet, hard-working, and very good looking husband turned 30 yesterday. Happy birthday babe.
First of all, cute blog! And I can sympathize. I turn 30 this year too Aaaah! Just reading down, Porter, a maniac? I can't believe she said that. He's 2! I would have been mad.
4 comments:
I'm sure he'll forgive you someday...Happy Birthday John!
We miss you guys!
Tim turns 30 in June. I'm terrified to hit that age but at least I have a couple of years left! Happy birthday John!
John will definitely forgive you once he lives his 30's for a while. They're great...really! Glad you had a fun day together.
First of all, cute blog! And I can sympathize. I turn 30 this year too Aaaah! Just reading down, Porter, a maniac? I can't believe she said that. He's 2! I would have been mad.
Post a Comment