We just got back from a fun trip to Utah. My wonderful and very talented cousin took some pictures of Ivy and Porter for me, and although it was !FreEZinG! they were relatively cooperative.
But, let me just brag for a minute - I have darn cute kids! For as cute as they are though, they sure have attitudes to match! From whom could they have gotten that trait?

6 comments:
Very cute! Porter has changed so much, he is a little boy now.
Those are adorable! Ivy is absolutely beautiful and Porter has gotten so big!
So cute! Wow, I miss you guys! Thanks for coming.
I love these! I'm in love with this big red door, I'm going to have to get our family pictures in front of this door this year!
oh those are too cute. does she / he have a website? i love their expressions and the background too. that one of you and ivy is really good!
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment