Ivy was a pro right from the start!
We set Ivy loose with a TON of hard-boiled eggs, and she was totally in her element. She is quite the creative kid, and had lots of fun coloring them. I guess I only took pictures of the "before" eggs. But look how excited she was!
The kids got all sorts of fun goodies in their Easter Baskets, but the big hits were the sunglasses. It just cracks me up to see Porter wearing them. He is so funny.
John's sister Gloria came with Andrew, Kris and Jaclyn to spend a long weekend, and we had lots of fun with them. They each dyed a few eggs too :) My kids were thouroughly entertained the whole time they were here (as was I!). Thanks guys!
2 comments:
Poor Porter! It makes me sad he cried during the hunt. Then I remember MOST of my boys doing the same thing when so young. Next year, he'll scurry all over the field to find the MOST eggs. I'm sure of it! Cute Ivy creating a great collection eggs. Love her too! Glad your Easter was wonderful!
Ivy still has the greatest hair of any little girl I've ever seen. I want mine to look like hers! You're going to have to give me some pointers on how you do it!
Post a Comment