We were driving down the street today, and Ivy came up with this very exciting story:
Ivy: Mom! Look out for the Aliens!
Me: What Ivy? Aliens?
Ivy: Yes Mom! The little green aliens in the road!
Me: Oh no! Where are they?
Ivy: Right over there under that red stop sign. And they're NAUGHTY!
Me: Really? What are they doing?
Ivy: They're saying "I'm gonna get you!"
(As we turned around the corner)
Me: Are they gone now?
Ivy: Nope. Sorry Mom. They're still there. And they're gonna get us. Too late. I guess we made a bad choice.
What a creative mind! She must have gotten the little green aliens thing from Toy Story. I still think the things my children come up are so sweet and funny. I hope I can always remember how fun little kids are!
2 comments:
She is too cute! We miss you guys!
Lol! Ivy is hilarious. Kids are so sweet and genuine. I love that they always know how to have fun, even on a mundane old car ride.
Post a Comment