Indianapolis has the best Children's Museum ever! Our membership just expired, so went to the museum a lot in the last few weeks! There is so much to do there, I don't think we actually got to every exhibit in the last year! It's great!
Now if that doesn't motivate you to come visit us, I don't know what will! hehe :)
Here are some fun pics that I took the last time we went.
2 comments:
holy cow your kids are so big!! And cute!
Natalie! It's been forever since I've seen your blog, & your Cute kids! They look all grown up! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!
We too love going to our childrens museum! Not sure if your museum will take a AMSE pass, but it's a cheap museum pass for most museums around the U.S.- you should check it out, if you haven't heard of it! Hope you're surviving residency!
Post a Comment