Sunday, September 5, 2010

Friend's Party

Ivy's friend's birthday party was really fun! Thanks to my friend Brittany I actually have pictures to document it!


She worked really hard for that wish- I sure hope it came true!

We had a game of "Kiss Frogbert", which was just my glorified version of pin the tail on the monkey.

The "loot". Doesn't she look excited!


The Cake! Ivy wanted a princess cake this year (last year's was a Castle....I'm sensing a theme here!) I think it turned out pretty cute, and it tasted really good.




5 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! It looks like it turned out great. Good job Mommy!

Grandma Princess said...

Hey from Logan-
Time has just jumped...Look how big your little ones have gotten.
Cute kids you have!
Know we are thinking about you
John & Natalie. Have a great week!
Pam D.

Kristi & Mike said...

That cake is adorable! You are such a cute mommy. Your kids are soooo cute! Just so you know...you probably don't even remember...but you gave me a massage the day before I got married...at the Sports Academy....and I can honestly say that to this day it is still the best massage I have ever had! :) No, seriously. If we lived closer...I would make you be my private masseuse! :)

Heidi said...

It was fun! Emmi had such a great time and your cake was great! We need to get together soon.

P.S. Jealous of your Logan/Bear Lake vacation!

Brittany said...

I forget to check your blog cause its private, but just caught up on some of your posts. Loved the party! Adrienne did too:-)