This little lady started Preschool this fall! Ivy loves her preschool, and I think it's just what she needs for this year. I don't know that she's learning much (whenever I ask her what she learned she says "nothing" - so she probably either knew it already, or she can't remember), but the social interaction with kids her age and getting used to listening to teachers and being in a classroom is what I feel is really important for her right now. Porter and I have started having our own little preschool time while Ivy is at school as well. We color alphabet pages and talk, and have snacks and wash dishes together. It's fun for me, although Porter is really not interested at all. Ivy always wants to know what Porter did at preschool. She is really feeling like a big kid now!
5 comments:
Ha ha! I love that Porter has a backpack too. I'm glad Ivy loves Preschool.
I feel so backwards! I put Morgan in preschool last year and have decided to pull her out for this year! (Long story, call sometime and I'll explain). I'm glad Miss Ivy loves school!
Wow, your kids are really growing up. Before long they'll be teenagers! :) Tell the kids 'hi' from me.
So cute...it's weird to think back to joy school days...only a year or two ago!
HOLY COW! Isn't it funny how we expect everybody else's kids to stay the same! Nat, (and John) she is beautiful (as always) and so grown up! And look at Mr. Porter! So handsome!
Post a Comment