Friday, May 13, 2011

The big reason my blog has been neglected......

About 8 weeks ago, John came home from work to this fun Cupcake Scramble! He had a hard time decifering my message at first, but he did notice that the letters were pink and blue!

Before long, he unscrambled the message!


And he was pretty happy!

So, yes! Baby Wennergren #3 is on the way! That is my excuse for not keeping the blog updated. I am now at the big 12-week mark, so I'm starting to get some of my enegry back and feeling lots better. It's a good thing, becuase I have lots to do before this baby can come! I am due Thanksgiving Day!

Ivy and Porter are thrilled! Ivy knows that she has to wait until after Halloween, but she thinks that as long as my belly gets big, maybe the baby could come earlier. She, of course, wants a girl, since she already has a brother, and thinks we should name her Ariel. Porter has said that he would like a "boy like Porter", and wants to name him Porter. So, we're definitely not going to let our older children choose the name. John and I are just excited, and feeling very blessed.

14 comments:

Teri said...

Congrats to you all!!!

Katelyn said...

You are too cute! Congrats again!

Mauri said...

Wahoo!! So happy for y'all! You will definitely have extra to be thankful this November!

Ann said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I hope that continues.

Anneka said...

Congrats Nat! That's fantastic!

Melissa Lemon said...

Congrats you guys!

Jami said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Miss ya

Kristi & Mike said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

B and J said...

Congratulations!

Valerie said...

Congratulations Natalie!! That's so exciting! My John says congratulations too. At least the names your kids have picked out are real names... Beverly wants to name our next one Celerina... and yes, there's going to be a next one! My due date is 11-11-11!

Cory & Rebeca said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Very exciting time for you guys. :)

Neisha said...

That's exciting - You will definitely have your hands full. Congratulations!

geeno said...

Triple yay!!! I heard the news on the grapevine but didn't realize I was a month behind the times (I haven't been blogging either but I'm just plain lazy not pregnant). Congratulations to your little fam that is getting bigger soon!

Chris and Kels said...

YAY!!! Congrats!