Tuesday, July 26, 2011

22 Weeks

I'm trying to do a better job at documenting this pregnancy, so here I am at 22 weeks. I had my 22 week doctor's visit yesterday, and learned that I have a very active little boy! He wouldn't hold still for the doctor to find a heart-beat, but he sure enjoyed kicking the doppler! My doctor commented that he is more active than the average, and that I'll probably be chasing him around quite a bit! Oh great :) It was good to hear the heartbeat though, and just be reassured that everything is going ok. The kids are still really excited to have a new baby in the family, although Porter commented that he wants to be the baby still. So, we may have a little adjustment period there. That's all the news I have for today, but I'll keep you posted!

No comments: