Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tanner's first two weeks

We are loving our little boy! He is so chubby, and cuddly, and adorable! Tanner is a very good baby who loves to be held and talked to. Whenever he's not sleeping or eating he's looking around with his great big eyes, and listening to everything going on around him. He's such a sweetie! Here are a few more pictures. Enjoy!









11 comments:

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

So cute Nat! Congrats to you guys!

Grandma Princess said...

Tanner is a cute little guy! Thanks for posting pictures. Looks like everyone is growing and happy.
How fun to have everyone enjoying the new arrival at your house.
We are very happy for all of you with the arrival of this cute new baby-Tanner!
Have a great week!
W/Luv-
Davidsons'

Debbie said...

He is so precious- he just looks like a sweet little guy. I'm so glad your mom, dad, and sister could be there with you.

Brittany said...

So happy for you guys, he looks like a sweet little man. Wish we were in your shoes already, I cant take it anymore!
Hope you're feeling good!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Natalie! He is precious! I didn't know you had a blog! Check ours out at www.hendersonsations.blogspot.com I hope we will stay better connected now!

Chelsea said...

Love him. What a sweetie! How are you holding up? Will be calling soon.

Cory & Rebeca said...

he is such a handsome little guy! love all the pictures! I read your other posts too and it sounds like you had a wonderful delivery. :)

Brittany said...

Oh, he's just so cute and little! Congratulations! :)

Whitney B. Balls said...

Congratulations! What an adorable family.

Chris and Kels said...

Congrats! He is adorable! And the blanket in that last picture...LOVE IT!!!

Jami said...

He's so stinkin cute! Congrats
Hope all is going well for you guys.