Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas 2011

We got the best Christmas gift ever this year! Little Tanner had a very nice first Christmas. He really didn't care about the presents though, he just wanted to take a nap.



Cute kids in their new Christmas clothes! They had so much fun. Porter was very excited about Christmas this year, and really seemed to understand (more than he did last year) that Santa came and ate the cookies, and that he is the one who brought the presents. John worked Christmas morning, so the kids were super patient and waited until Daddy got home before they opened their presents.


I waited patiently for my present too....a new camera! I love it, and am having fun trying to figure out how to use it. Here is my first trying-to-be-artsy photo, of our Christmas tree this year. How did I do, photographer friends? I'm learning.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I got a new camera too! Whenever use the black and white setting I always feel a little artsy haha. I am a notoriously bad picture taker, and I never rememeber to get my camera out during important moments. Must try harder. Love the Christmas tree though, are those oranges?