Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Piano



Today I had a little bit of free time to just hang out with Tanner, and he was wide awake! He and I decided to play the piano for a bit. He didn't like hyms so much, but when I started playing Mozart he perked right up! I am glad that I get to share my love of music with my kids. I can't wait to see what instruments they decide to play, and how music will impact their lives. Another goal for 2012: make more time for music in the home!

2 comments:

Grandma Princess said...

Natalie time with Tanner priceless!

Thanks for posting pictures of your cute growing kids! It is fun to see them. Looks like a nice blessing time for Tanner.
Best wishes to all of you in 2012!
w/Luv- The Davidsons

Ann said...

Love it! You're a talented mama and those kids are lucky to have you (for so many reasons)!