Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Family Bowling Night

John and I took the kids bowling last weekend, courtesy of Groupon. It was really fun! The kids loved it, and want to go again. The bowling alley had this very cool bowling ball slide thing that helped the kids so they were able to get the ball to the pins.

 Ivy was very precise, and really tried to aim perfectly.

 Tanner was more interested in sucking on his fingers.

 Porter did great, and actually got a couple of strikes!

I just had to show the final score of our second round. Notice who won :) I should mention that John did win the first round by a fairly good margin. But since I'm the blogger in the family (and since I'm anything but athletic) I get to brag about the round I won, right? Does it count, even though I had to utilize the bumpers?

No comments: