We have been using the cutest reward punches for good behavior, found HERE . They get a punch on their card when I catch them doing something good. My kids have been loving it. They think it's super fun when they get to go punch their card. One of my children purposely does nice things throughout the day, and reminds me that I should punch the card. The other one doesn't seem to care about it too much, until it's time for a punch and then feels very proud. I bet you can't guess which is which (insert sarcasm)! Well, it is now almost time for them to get their first reward, and I thought instead of rewarding them with candy or toys, I would fill a jar with some slips of paper that have different rewards on them that they can pick randomly. These are the ideas I have so far:
Date night with Daddy
Date night with Mommy
Movie night with Popcorn
Dinner of your choice
One item of your choice from the dollar store
One night to stay up late
Dessert of your choice
One round of Miniature golf or bowling
What do you think? What are some other fun things I could do to reward them? Also, what are some reward systems that have worked for you?
Thanks for your imput!
1 comment:
i'm going to start doing this soon! i'm so sick of charly being a naughty mean big sister! hope it helps!
Post a Comment