Thursday, February 14, 2013

This Christmas, Part 2

 
Christmas Eve, our elf Maximus had to go back to the North Pole. He spent the season with us, and brought much entertaiment. Ivy left a note for Santa asking if Maximus could come back again next year. I hope he'll be able to make a comeback!
 
 
The traditional new pajamas, leaving cookies and milk for Santa photo. Tanner was already in bed. 
 
 

 
Dressed in our Sunday best, the Sunday after Christmas.
 
 

I just loved this picture of Ivy in front of the tree. She loves her new bear Pinky.
 
Also, I did not take a single picture of my kids opening presents! I was feeling really bad about it, but then I realized that I was living in the moment with my kids, instead of watching them through my lens. So I just can't find anything wrong with that! We had a wonderful Chrimstas. John was home for the week,and we enjoyed every minute of our family time! Ivy was so sweet, loved having a break from school, and spent a lot of her time doing art projects. Porter was so excited about all of his new toys. He helped me with some baking, and had fun with his Daddy home. Tanner was not feeling very well, poor little guy. But he had fun watching the kids open gifts, and he got some fun new things himself. Once he got feeling better, he started to enjoy all of his new toys as well. I had a hard time believing that I had a 6-year-old, 4-year-old and 1-year-old this year. Can't quite wrap my mind around that!

No comments: