I always LOVE posting about my kids birthdays. I feel like it gives me a chance to think back about how much they have grown and changed over the last year. And if any kid has experienced a lot of growth in a year, it's this one! Porter is such a smart, funny, full-of-life little boy. I think everything that crosses his mind is focused on "fun". A few short weeks ago, I was worried about him starting school in the fall. Not because I don't think he is smart enough or knows enough (he definitely does), but because he just loves to play, and I was afraid that he would have a hard time learning to focus and follow directions. However, he has grown up so much recently. I know he is going to do great, and we're planning on having an adventurous summer before he has to start going to the "big kids school."
Here are some of the things Porter likes at 5:
Movie: Bolt
Food: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Oranges, Old McDonald's happy meals, "Hulk" smoothies (Green)
Best Friend: Cal
Favorite color: Green
Things to do: loves playing computer/wii/ipod games, reading stories, playing matching games, Hot Potato and Hungry Hungry Hippos
He is my "Early to bed, early to rise" kid.
Porter loves his family, and always wants to be around Mom, Dad, Ivy and Tanner. He is very sweet to share toys with his brother, and loves to make Tanner laugh. Porter always has something silly to say or do.
Oh Porter, we love you! Thanks for joining our family 5 years ago, you sweet, handsome boy.

1 comment:
Awesome, he has grown! Happy birthday Porter. We still call him Torter (Brodys old pronunciation) around here:)
Post a Comment