I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.
Louisa May Alcott
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Ivy with her Bear
Every few months we take a picture of Ivy with this same bear so that we can look back and see how much she has grown. This one turned out really cute, I thought!
How cute! That is such a good idea! They grow up so fast & that is a great way to keep track! I love looking at pictures of Ivy so I'm glad you have a blog now!
so cute! I remember the first one you took of her with the bear. You'll have to do me a favor and post all of them one day...I would love to see the changes:)
2 comments:
How cute! That is such a good idea! They grow up so fast & that is a great way to keep track! I love looking at pictures of Ivy so I'm glad you have a blog now!
so cute! I remember the first one you took of her with the bear. You'll have to do me a favor and post all of them one day...I would love to see the changes:)
Post a Comment