Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Funny Girl!

Our little bathing beauty! She is having such fun in the bath lately, usually she cries when it's time to get out and get dressed. But Daddy was teasing her and playing with her here, so she was pretty happy!
We went to the park with our friends Sara and Christian. They're getting ready to move to New York, SAD! Ivy was playing with my keys and Christian stole them from her- hahaha. Look how mad she is! And isn't Christian SO cute!?

Sometimes I let Ivy play with my makeup bag while I'm getting ready- I try to take out anything that could be messy or dangerous. This day, she ended up getting the mascara brush in her mouth (yuck, I know!) and got mascara all over her face. So funny! I hope a small amount of mascara isn't toxic! I never knew how much I would laugh as a mom! Kids are SO funny!


1 comment:

miriamivonne said...

THEY'RE REALLY BEAUTIFUL¡¡¡¡