We spent some time at the park the other day. Ivy's favorite thing was to play with the grass. She also had fun watching all of the other kids play- she'll be so glad when she can go play with them! I guess playing with Mommy and Daddy will have to do for now!
5 comments:
nat...you only copied me and the 3 million other people that blog...I LOVE IT! It is such a better idea than email updates! And so much more fun to look at:) I'm excited and you better keep up on it or I'll stop looking!
Hey Nat - What a great idea. I'll be sure to add this to my favorites. I can't believe how fast Miss ivy is growing up, what a cutie! Hope things are going well. Take care... Ryan
Fun, fun. If you aren't a little smartie! We are so proud to be a part of the Wennergren clan, and what a pair of bathing beauties the girls are!!!! Thanks for sharing. We will look forward to your 'news' on blog. Ivy is so gorgeous and smart. What a doll! Tell John Hi for us! Bonnie
Hey Natalie, John and Ivy! I can't believe how big and cute Ivy is! My favorite pic is the one where she went swimming! Her smile is so darling! Hope all is well...sounds like it is! Talk to you soon!...Lyndsie
Hey guys! This is a really smart idea. I can't believe how big Ivy is getting! She sure is a cute girl! I agree with Ryan. . .I added this to my favorites. I love you guys and take care . . .Dave
Post a Comment