My mom has been here visiting this week, and mostly I've spent my time painting, and my Mom has been taking care of Ivy for me. (So great! There's no way I could have painted without her here!) But today we decided to have some fun, and took Ivy to the Children's Museum. She loves it there! She just loves to watch the other kids, and look around. One thing that she does now that is so cute is peek-a-boo, and there were lots of "trees" and other things to play peek-a-boo behind! I'm glad my Mom got to come play with us!
3 comments:
Painting? I was not aware you are a painter:) What do you paint? How fun! Tell your cute mom hello from me!
Oh nothing artistic! Just my walls! I'm flattered you would think I'm a painter Chelsea!
I was telling Mary Lin about how much fun it was to be with Ivy at the museum. I love watching her explore, wonder, and learn. Mary Lin was so happy about it; being a teacher for 30 years. She loves Ivy and can't wait until she visits our neighborhood again.
Post a Comment