I took Ivy to play in the grass the other day, and she was so funny! I don't know why, but she didn't like her left foot to touch the grass. The right foot was fine though. She especially loved to eat the grass. Yum! You all probably won't think that's as cute as I do, but I'm just a nerd that way I guess!
Oh, and good news! We are getting high-speed internet on Thursday, finally! So, I'll be able to start posting lots more pictures. Yay!
3 comments:
no highspeed internet??? I would go crazy! Good news:) I think she's as cute as you do! She is a beautiful girl and that is a darling headband she has on!
I can't wait to see all of you in the next few weeks. Ivy is a doll and we are going to have so much fun celebrating her 1st birthday. Natalie & John, thanks for letting our family crash her party. We are so excited. Even Swensen says, "I'm so excited!" It's very cute.
Hi Nat,
I love the pictures! What a cutie and it looks like you are enjoying her a ton. Love Ya, You are such a cute mommie, say hi to John.
Love, Leisa
Post a Comment