Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Sad Little Garden.......


This is just so pathetic I had to post a picture. Obviously I wasn't born with a knack for gardening, but I wanted to try anyway. We don't have a yard, so I just tried to plant tomatoes, green onions, peas, and beans in pots. As you can see I haven't been very successful! I have about 4 beans growing now (my Mom thinks I should just go ahead and cook them!), the peas never came, the green onions are miniature, and the tomatoes are tie-died. Oh, and see all the weeds? They're not having any problem growing! Maybe someday I'll try again! So funny! I must have other talents......

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I have been sad about your garden - mainly because I knew how excited you were to plant it, and I can not stand to have MY 'little girl's' feelings hurt. Always remember, if at first you don't succeed...try, try, again. I still think you should cook and enjoy that little bean harvest!

All about us said...

Nice try Natalie. Don't give up and one day you'll have a garden with excess to spare. Remember a few years ago I planted 12 tomato plants hoping to get a few batches of salsa? I had to haul Mom to Payson and she took home 5-6 laundry baskets of tomatoes to can for me. It was a joke and I quickly learned my lesson.

Monson Family Fitness said...

I always try to check out your blog and see all the fun pictures you post! Someday I'll make one for you to look at. But I quite like your garden...at least you have one because I didn't even try, I just mooch off my mom instead!