Monday, August 6, 2007

A couple of firsts.....

This one's not special, I just thought it was funny! I have a really hard time getting cute picures of Ivy, because this is what she does. She always just wants to grab the camera, and when I don't let her there's usully a temper tantrum to follow! Oh, and check out those teeth!
We finally let Ivy have her fist taste of Mac and Cheese, and she loved it! She pretty much loves everything, but it was fun to watch her eat her first serving of such a staple food!
And here she is in her first bubble bath. I can't believe I haven't given her a bubble bath up until now! She didn't know what to think of the bubbles, so she started to taste them, and then she decided that they were ok. It was so cute to watch her touch them, and try to grab them with her little fingers. She got so mad when it was time to get out of the tub :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Now you've started something!