I can't believe my baby is one already! She had such a fun birthday. She was mostly happy during the day, even though she decided not to take any naps. My mom and Dad came for the festivities, and also Monica and Scott came with Jordan, Spencer, and Swensen. It was so fun to have them here!

The presents :) I'm such a nerd, but I had to take this picture! She got this cute rocking chair, a baby (actually 2 of the exact same one - one from us, and one from my Aunt and Uncle's family), lots of clothes, a Dora book, a baby Einstien movie, and lots and lots of attention!

We had the birthday party at a really fun park. And luckily the weather was great! Doesn't she look sweet swinging with her Dad?

Ivy loved this Winnie the Pooh bag, and this little blow toy- So much, that she wasn't even interested in her cake. She picked up her cupcake by the frosting side, and took a couple bites out of the bottom, and then she was done. I really thought she would love it! Oh well- I guess that's probably a good thing!

Our Family!

On the left is my aunt Bobbie, who lives here in Denver Area. It was so nice of her and my Uncle Phillip and their daughter Camille to come! I was glad to see them!
And on the right is my cute Mom! She is the best person to have around when you want to throw a party!

Our friends came too- This is Mike and Jenny, who are dental students here, and Valerie, whose husband John is a medical student, one year ahead of my John. We're jealous- they'll be done with school in less than 1 year! We're so thankful to have such great friends :)
2 comments:
yeah! I just read that she got twin dolls:) (like Lauren & Hallie)...I hope you kept them both. I guess I didn't realize she was so close in age to my girls. How fun! Happy Birthday IVY!!!
That was a fun day! Whose idea was the yellow lei? I coulda' done without that fine accessory!
Post a Comment