For those of you I haven't had a chance to tell yet, and just in case you didn't notice my new ticker, I thought I'd post it too.......
We're having another baby!
John and I are so excited, and a little nervous. Ivy and the new baby will be 19 months apart- I know, we must be crazy! But, I really do think it will be fun, and I think it will be great for Ivy to have a buddy. We love being parents, and feel so blessed to be able to have another little one!
4 comments:
congrats, guys that's so fun!
what in the world!!! I was so caught off guard...just doing my daily blog checking...HOW EXCITING! I am so happy for you:)
I have to catch up to you, Chels! I just didn't get to have 2 at one time!
Natalie! That is so exciting! I was just like your friend Chelsea, doing the daily blog checking and saw your little countdown thing! Wow! Congratulations!
Post a Comment