Friday, August 31, 2007

What a brave girl!

Ivy has been so scared of the slide every time we have gone to any park this whole summer. She wouldn't ever go close to it. But not today! She all-of-a-sudden just loved the slide. She mastered it like there had never been any problem at all! Kids are so funny! And this is a perfect example of how her little (perhaps I should say BIG) personality works. Everything is on her terms. She'll do things when she's ready to do them! I am in big trouble when she's a teenager!


"Here I Go, Mom!"
So Proud of herself!
"Let's do it again!"
Loving life as a "big girl"!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

that really is brave, and a darn cute headband too:)

Bonnie said...

Like Mother, like daughter. We remember those days well. It seems like only yesterday. We are glad your turn is coming.

Anonymous said...

I like the headband too. Are you making them? Where do you have the time? seriously?1?