Sunday, September 23, 2007

11 Week Ultrasound

These pictures are from my 11-week ultrasound. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal to me, because I've "been there, done that", but I was so excited to see our new little baby! It is just all so amazing! I am starting to feel "him" move around a little bit, and I am finally starting to get some of my enegry back. I love the second trimester!

They always look like little aliens!

But isn't "he" cute?!?!

I guess only a mother would think so!


And this is the reason I've been saying "he"! What do you think?

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi Nat and John, I don't know it looks like you may have a little guy on your hands in a few months. I am so excited for you guys. If the next one is even half as cute as Ivy you are all set. Hope you guys are doing great.

-Amber, Spencer, and Will