I had to post these pictures of Ivy in her cute new baby legs! These things are the best! They are so dang cute, plus they make it really easy to get her dressed and change her diaper (especially since she really doesn't have time for that sort of thing any more). So thank you Chelsea for the Baby Legs! We are big fans already!

She was just about to cry when I took this picture becuase I kept moving away from her when she would try to grab the camera. These are her "Rainbow Bright" baby legs.

And here she is brushing her teeth- One of the many things that she can do "by herself", or so she thinks. That's why we have 2 toothbrushes- one for me, and one for her! Where could she have gotten her independence, I wonder?!
1 comment:
YEAH! she looks darling in them!!! I'm so glad you like them, and she approves:) your ultrasound pictures are awesome..and I would also so HE:)
Post a Comment