So we finally broke down and bought a gate to put at the bottom of the stairs. I was tired of going up and down the stairs 50 times a day, and Ivy doesn't want to learn to go down. I have showed her a million times how to turn around and go down on her belly, but she still wants to go face-first. Stubborn little girl! Anyway, she is not happy about this gate. She even figured out how to open it (by pushing really hard, and then face-planting! Oops!) But Daddy has since tightened it, and so I think we're secure again!
1 comment:
She is so dang cute! I agree, we should get Gavin & Ivy together! And we know exactly how you feel about the gate! We are going through the same thing. I keep telling him to "turn around" to go down, but he always tries to go face first!
Post a Comment